What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog or website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, Paypal credentials or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site or provide us feedback on our services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers except through secure third-party transaction services (eg. Paypal). We do not collect credit cards onsite directly. Our 3rd party collector is SSL certified.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information when you register for information, make a request or subscribe to our newsletter. Should you attend a Certified Scrum training course, we DO provide your name, email address and contact information to ScrumAlliance.org to register you to complete your Certified Scrum exams. When you register for an Innovel Certified Scrum course, you are agreeing to us sharing your information with the Scrum Alliance for your personal membership registration and exam requirements. Scrum Alliance will not share your information with other third-parties.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site.
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email if you have subscribed to our news link.
- We will notify the users via in-site notification within 7 business days.
CAN SPAM Act (US), CASL-Compliance (Canada), GDPR (EU)
The CAN-SPAM Act, CASL and GDPR are laws that set the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, CASL and GDPR policies, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- Add you to an electronic communication list unless you have implied consent by being a client, customer or requested to be added.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
Innovel International Inc.
111 Westridge Cr. S.W.
Last Edited on 2019-09-18