This Innovel 2-day Virtual Advanced Certified Scrum Master® (A-CSM®) course is finally here!.
Advanced CSM® training is for Certified Scrum Masters who are seeking enhanced skills in working with their teams – this includes advanced training for:
- facilitating better dialogue between Product Owner, Scrum Team members, customers, stakeholders and executives
- responding to challenges when facing resistance to change, lack of participation, low motivation and unavailability of team members
- increasing engagement to improve greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in
- scaling Scrum and Agile beyond a single team.
You can take this course anytime after completing your CSM® exam. You can complete your A-CSM® exam once you have 12 months experience logged with the Scrum Alliance.
As with every Innovel hosted training, your experience is our highest priority. Small class sizes, highly interactive learning methods and fun are always guaranteed.
Click the tabs above for more information, contact us if you have questions not answered in our FAQ, or enroll now. We look forward to meeting you.
Fees are in Canadian funds. Early bird rate ends 2 weeks before class start.
This A-CSM® Course is Guaranteed to…
- prepare you to pass your A-CSM® certification exam.
- build on your learned and earned Scrum foundations with additional skills for implementation.
- develop advanced skills that improve your capability to bring value to your team and employer.
- distinguish your credentials in a competitive career landscape.
- be fun, interactive & enjoyable.
- be supported with training materials and community after completion.
Every Workshop Includes…
- pre-reading materials and course preparation advice
- booklet of course materials including the Scrum Guide
- recommended reading lists
- PDFs, videos, and links to other learning resources
- two year membership in the Scrum Alliance
All classes typically run 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. for 2 days.
Attendance for both full days is required to qualify for your certification exam.
Robin and the Innovel trainers offer a highly engaging, hands-on, interactive experience. He ensures students meet and exceed certification requirements for Scrum Alliance credentials with useful, practical insights, games and applications throughout the course.
Innovel Certified Scrum courses include full days of information, sharing and learning.
- hold a Certified Scrum Master® (CSM) certification with Scrum Alliance.
- Attend this A-CSM® training to gain techniques and skills that go beyond the basics and mechanics of Scrum, expanding into interaction, facilitation, coaching, and team dynamics.
- Successfully complete all educator-designed components of an approved educational offering. This may include pre- and post-course work as deemed necessary by Innovel.
- Accept the A-CSM license agreement from Scrum Alliance.
- Validate at least 12 months work experience specific to the role of Scrum Master in the past five years.
DAY 1: 8:30 – 5:30
DAY 2: 8:30 – 5:30
ScrumMaster training provides an applied understanding of the Scrum process and helps participants begin to develop the tools, insights, and skills required to apply Scrum on their projects and across their organizations.
Every day leaves plenty of time for practice, questions and discussion!
AFTER COURSE COMPLETION
- Exam (included in fee)
- online, multiple choice exam through Scrum Alliance is the final step in your Certification, completed in your own time
- 2 Year Scrum Alliance Membership (included in fee)
- access global ScrumAlliance community
- Scrum Adoption Support Information Series
- weekly advice and enhanced information email series to help you
- adopt Scrum in your work and with your peers
How long has Innovel provided Scrum training?
Our Innovel trainers are highly regarded Certified Scrum experts with real world experience in many project management and software methodologies. They have been using Scrum since 2002 and have trained over 5000 professionals throughout Europe, North American and Canada since 2006. Robin Dymond, CST® is the Innovel managing partner and lead trainer. He is one of only seven Certified Scrum Trainers® qualified to deliver Certified Scrum training in Canada, and one of the most experienced CSTs to be part of the exclusive Certified Scrum Trainers worldwide network.
Is there an exam to become Certified? Is it included?
CSM®, A-CSM® certifications require completion of the 2-day course, plus an online exam to be completed on your own time, within 90-days of completing the course. The cost of the exam, and gaining access to the exam, is included in the registration with your Innovel CSM course. CSPO® requires completion of the 2-day course and does not require an exam. With both courses, you also gain a 2-year Scrum Alliance Membership at no additional cost.
Do you have discounts?
Yes! We have 4 ways you or your team can save:
- Early bird pricing (usually available until 3 weeks before class start).
- VIP discounts. Past customer? We provide you a $200 credit for your next course.
- Group of 3 or more save 10% on the posted rate.
- Groups of 10 or more save more. Contact us for a quote for public or private training.
Are materials included with your courses?
We provide a booklet of course materials, recommended pre-course preparation materials, and post course reading list, PDFs, videos, and links to additional resources. For the CSPO we provide a User Story Writing Cheat Sheet. For our CSM® participants, we also provide a the Scrum Guide to prepare for the CSM exam, and 8 support articles over 8 weeks to help you adopt Scrum week-by-week in your organization.
Are Innovel Courses Guaranteed to Run?
We do everything we can to avoid cancelling courses. However, very occasionally it can happen. On the rare instance that we must cancel a course you have registered and paid for, you will receive advance notice, and we provide options for you to consider. In the event we cancel, you may have your payment refunded, or, we will transfer you to the next date and provide you with a $100 reimbursement as an ‘inconvenience gift’ from us to you. Your choice.
What is your cancellation and refund policy?
Prior to 3 Weeks Before Your Course:
No refund is available should you wish to cancel your course registration at any point after registration. However, if you make your request prior to 3 weeks of your course date, we are happy to transfer your registration at no additional charge. You may transfer to another date, another person, or another person on another date.
Within 3 Weeks of Your Course Date:
Should you request a refund within 3 weeks of your course, no refund is available. We recommend you transfer your seat to another person, on the same date, at no additional charge. Should another person be unable to take your seat, we will provide a 50% credit towards a future course.
Contact us to make arrangements as stated above, or with any questions or concerns if your situation doesn’t align with these policies, at email@example.com.
Should Innovel cancel a course for any reason, we will offer a full refund or a transfer to a future course with a $100 discount.
Do have a Satisfaction Guarantee?
Yes. Innovel training programs have very high satisfaction results. Our students and their companies are consistently pleased with the value we provide. Our Innovel team is trained to help adult learners retain more and enjoy their time in our programs.
However, we don’t take our great reputation for granted. We believe in life long learning and there is always room for improvement. So, if you attend a training and we don’t completely meet your expectations, simply let us know.
We’ll work hard with you or your team to bridge any training gaps and ensure your satisfaction.
What we do guarantee is our workshop will be an engaging experience that will give you the knowledge and confidence to start implementing Scrum and Agile in your organization.
Do I have to attend the full course to be Certified?
The Scrum Alliance requires you to gain a certain number of hours of participation within a classroom training to be qualified for Certification. This is confirmed by the Certified Scrum Trainer® who determines if you meet this criteria. If extraordinary circumstances require you to miss a few hours of training, take-home assignments can be provided by the CST in place. This must be arranged and approved in advance with the trainer. If you miss significant portions of a course, you will not be able to be Certified. You will need to re-register (and pay) to attend again in the future.
Can I gain PDUs from the PMI?
Yes. The Scrum Alliance and Project Management Institute agree that CSM and CSPO credentials also qualify for PDUs. Upon completion of your Certified Scrum training, Innovel provides information for you to learn how to request your PDUs from PMI.
There are no reviews yet.